4/25/11

Mr. Cook 7

Well, my wish surely came true. I was weighing in at about 174 pounds when we had a paper due for Mr. Cook’s class. I was confident in my writing abilities but tried extra hard to impress him. I stayed up all night working on it and was completely nervous when I turned it in. I could sense that this paper was important somehow. When Mr. Cook handed the graded papers back I was full of anxiety. When I got mine my stomach dropped, at the top of the paper was written “See Me.” I soon got butterflies.
            
After the bell rang I walked up to his desk and said, “You wanted to see me?”

“Yes, pull up a chair,” he smiled, causing the unshaven hairs on his face to curl around his pink lips.
            
I was full of nervous excitement. When I sat down I caught a glimpse of his ample belly spilling over his jeans in a tight sweater. He rolled his chair closer to mine and I could smell the pastries he had eaten for lunch.
            
“Don’t worry,” he said. “You’re paper was great. Amazing, actually. In fact, I want to enter it into a state wide contest.”
            
“That’s great,” I said, trying to keep my thoughts tethered on the paper.
            
“It is, but first I think you need to revise some things. I’ll go through them now if you like.”
            
“Sure.”
            
As he began to talk I couldn’t help but notice how his belly slowly expanded every time he breathed. It looked so soft and delicious, sitting in his lap in one big lump. I soon realized I was staring and averted my eyes back to the paper, but Mr. Cook had stopped talking. We held eye contact for a few seconds and then he touched my chin. His warm hand brought my face to his and we kissed. His lips were soft and warm. We broke contact and looked back in each other’s eyes.
             
Simultaneously, we both let go of any inhibitions and began to make out. Our tongues more passionate and I soon climbed onto his lap. I could feel his soft stomach against the crotch of my jeans. He grabbed my ass and our bodies undulated against each other as our mouths began to explore other places. He pulled my shirt off and then I began to peel off his.
            
Finally, I could set my eyes on the rolls of soft flesh encumbering his torso. I dropped to my knees and began kissing and sucking his belly. I could feel the hairs of his stomach wet against my tongue. The lower I got the more he began to moan. My lips made contact with every crease of his underbelly. I could feel his dick warm and pulsing against his pants. I began to unbutton them when he stopped me.
            
He handed me the key to the door and I ran and locked it.
            
When I got back he stood up and we began to make out as we took off each other’s pants. In just our underwear he grabbed my ass and grinded his dick up against mine, all the while his warm fuzzy belly mashed against me. He soon had me pressed up against the edge of his desk. Finally, the foreplay was too much and we ripped off each other’s underwear and he turned me around.
            
I pressed my new soft and squishy ass against his crotch and he moaned. He hurried and slipped on a condom. Before I knew it he was inside me, my ass rammed up against his groin. I reached around and grabbed his butt and squeezed. I felt the soft cellulite bluge between my fingers and let out a moan.
            
He then bent over and grabbed me in a bear hug while still thrusting. His massive, jiggly gut sliding against the sweat on my back. He began jacking me off in sync with his thrusting. I felt surrounded by his soft skin and was in pure ecstasy. Occasionally I would feel his scruffy face kiss the inside of my neck.


__________________________________________

What does the future hold for these two well-padded mates? Next week we find out in the epilogue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment