4/14/11

Mr. Cook 5

By the time it was February Mr. Cook had put on a good deal more of weight. It was hard to tell how much because I saw him every day. But I could tell by clothes that used to fit, and now had stress marks, that he was still gaining. His body was getting flabbier and soft rolls were forming at place that had once been flat. Mr. Cook was now a man that lead with his belly. Not the type that lumbered down the hallway with a beach ball in his shirt, but the type that looked soft, like whenever he got a Starbucks, he got a pastry too. Not a behemoth of a man, just someone who looked comfortable. 
            
For Valentine’s Day my friend, Jenny, and I had to deliver boxes of chocolates to all the teachers, and you know what was on my mind. We had to do deliver them during lunch hour and we went to every staff as a pair, crossing off each name until we came to the ever hungry Mr. Cook. I was excited in more ways than one and tried to keep from getting hard. When we opened Mr. Cook’s door all bets were off.
            
He sat there with a spread of food fit for a fat man: sandwich, chips, two kinds of pastries, a coffee, and a soda. He looked up from his feast and smiled when he saw the box of chocolates.
           
“Are those for me?”
            
“Yep,” we said in unison.
            
He stood up, wiped his mouth and said, “Well, you know I like chocolate.” He then slapped his belly and gave it a little rub.
            
We walked over to his desk and handed him the box. He thanked us and we turned to walk out.
            
“Hey, wait,” he muttered.
            
“Uh, do either of you know how to tie a tie? It’s embarrassing but I spilled my coffee and took it off to clean it. Sadly, I don’t know how to get it back on.” His sheepish grin mad his cheeks look fatter
            
“I do,” I said, and walked over. The bell rang and Jenny left to deliver the last two boxes. I was left alone in the room with my dream man.
          
  “I usually just leave them tied so I don’t have this problem,” he said
           
“It’s no problem,” I smiled.
            
I grabbed the tie and moved in close. I could smell the coffee and sandwich on him. I looped it through his collar. The creamy, stubbled, skin of his neck was soft as I maneuvered around it. I could feel his breath slightly on my forehead. I leaned in closer to see what I was doing and felt his belly slightly brush against mine. I was instantly hard. After that I swear he moved in closer. His soft gut now made constant contact with mine. It's rounded form soft against my smaller body.I was so hard and hoped he couldn’t sense it. Looking back I’m sure he could, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife.
            
When I finished I wished I had gone slower, savored the moment, his breath, his smell, the feel of his healthy paunch up against mine. I stepped back and tried to conceal my raging hard on.
           
“There, you look good,” I couldn’t believe I just said that.
            
His eyes twinkled. “Thank you,” he said.
           
“No problem. See you Monday.”
          
I turned and headed for the door. I could feel him still staring at me, checking me out. I quickly came to appreciate my newly formed ass and I tried my hardest to work it. I opened the door and before I stepped out I glanced back. He was standing in the same spot and we locked eyes. He quickly looked away and went back to his desk, his belly jiggling all the way.


__________________________________

Next week our narrator gets a free show of a very ample belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment