3/14/11

Mr. Cook 2

Over winter break I tried my hardest to gain some weight myself. My parents always keep cookies and pies stocked during this time of year, so I gorged as much as I could. I am six foot and only 140 pounds. I have a hard time stuffing myself, but I do. I just keep images of protruding bellies floating through my head with every bite.
            
Whenever I was alone I would make a milk shake to drink before I went to bed. I loaded it with ice cream, chocolate bars, whipped cream, and any other high calorie food I could find. I didn’t weigh myself at all and was hoping that these were doing the trick. I tried to eat pizza, a whole pizza, as often as I could without looking suspicious. I would even occasionally sneak beers before bed.
            
Often times I would find myself day dreaming about Mr. Cook. Whenever I pictured his body and belly I would get all worked up. I often thought about how much he gained just from the beginning of the year, which would keep me focused on my belly.
            
On Christmas Eve my Dad’s overweight friend, Paul, came over to drop off a present. My parents invited him inside and he stayed for a bit. Paul’s belly was huge and completely circular. His polo shirt was pulled taught over his beach ball of a gut and dark chest hair poked from the collar. He ate some cheese and crackers we had but didn’t pig out, which was disappointing. Although, every time he laughed he would slap his belly which would jiggle just a little bit.
            
I had to use the bathroom about halfway through the night and headed for the one in the guestroom. The hall to get there is pretty tight and to my immense joy, Paul was heading towards me. When we got next to each other he said “excuse me” and turned sideways, as did I. When we passed, the flesh of his massive gut pressed me against the wall. For about two seconds I could barely move, nor did I want to.
            
“Gotta lose some weight,” he said.
            
I patted his rounded belly and said, “It suits you.”When I got to the bathroom I had a major hard on and had to relieve myself.
            
Before I went back to school in January I weighed myself. I had gained six pounds. It wasn’t a lot, nor was it even noticeable to anyone else but me. But oh did I love it. I could feel the small pad of blubber that had formed on my tummy. I relished every inch of it. It turned me on so much and encouraged me to eat more and more. I had a small portion of what Mr. Cook had, and a miniscule portion of what Paul had. But at least I knew what it felt like; soft and malleable. I wanted to multiply this six pounds by another six. Maybe then my family would notice.

__________________________________


Next week our narrator gets to see Mr. Cook's ample winter gains, and the teacher scarfs down some fattening food.

No comments:

Post a Comment