3/21/11

Mr. Cook 3

Boy was I itching to see Mr. Cook on my first day back to school. My dick could hardly contain itself. I was the third one in class and Mr. Cook was seated behind his desk. His face looked softer- puffier, I thought. Maybe it was just wishful thinking. Finally, when the bell rang, Mr. Cook got up from his seat. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

His gut looked insanely huge, at least compared to before. He had to of put on ten maybe even twenty pounds.  I couldn’t believe it. Before, if anyone saw this man they would think he put on some weight recently. Maybe he skipped a few days at the gym, no big deal. But now, Mr. Cook looked fat. Not obese, or extremely overweight, just chubby. Like a man that enjoyed his food.
            
His stomach looked prominent and soft. It stood over his waist line noticeably. A red sweater stretched over it. A Christmas present probably, from a family member who last saw him maybe thirty pounds ago when he wore a small. I loved fat men in sweaters and my cock was growing along my right thigh. The worm pulse of it only turned me on more. The space that was previously flat between his belly and pecs was now all fat. His face had filled out and his stubbly adams apple had almost vanished. I wanted to kiss the new, soft, creamy, skin around his neck.
            
Mr. Cook walked in front of the class. I couldn’t even tell you what he was saying because I was so entranced by his belly. I hoped he wouldn’t notice me eye-raping his glorious paunch. I hoped he wouldn’t be self conscious and start going to the gym. I looked away for a second but didn’t have the will power for much longer.
            
While talking, Mr. Cook walked over and sat on the top of an empty desk. He put his foot up on the chair of another desk. I could barely handle this new pose. His belly looked even wider and flabbier when he sat down. The sweater hugged every roll and I could even see the outline of his belly button. Love handles flared out at his hips. Those pants had to be so tight, especially how he was sitting. His legs were spread eagle almost. His package was on display for the whole class. Anyone could see the rounded edges of crotch bulging at the seams. I swear if I looked hard enough I could see the outline of his cock. His healthy thighs were quickly closing in on that juicy package. I just wanted to run forward and suck and kiss every part of Mr. Cook’s body.
            
When finished talking, he stood up and walked to his desk. I got a glorious view of his ass. Each cheek bulged as he took a step. There was even a little patch of lower back exposed where the sweater and pants didn’t meet. When Mr. Cook sat back down in his chair it creaked. Everyone started on an assignment and I had no clue what was going on. I had to ask my neighbor and then got underway.
            
Midway through class another teacher came in with a piece of holiday cake. She offered it to Mr. Cook who leaned back in his chair, chin sinking into fat, and gladly accepted. I couldn’t wait to see this newly christened chubster pig out on something. And boy did he pig out. I swear that cake was gone in less than minute. When he was done, he even slid a finger along the plate and licked it. It didn’t look like Mr. Cook would be losing weight anytime soon.
            
The bell rang and everyone packed up and stacked their assignments on Mr. Cooks desk. I was the last one done and was excited to get a close up of the flab. When I reached his desk, I swear Mr. Cook was showing off to me. He leaned back with his hands behind his head and his legs spread. All the goods on display. I panicked and tried not to make crotch, belly, or eye contact. I didn’t say a word and turned around and left. But not without taking a glance at his package. You could see the outline of his dick.

_______________________________________________

Next week our narrator begins to get softer and softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment